The ideal candidate for the Marketing Coordinator should be an enthusiastic, career-minded individual with a positive attitude, strong work ethic, and a commitment to delivering innovative marketing activities in a dynamic environment. This position reports to the Global Brand Manager and is responsible for many of the marketing efforts geared toward supporting product launches and sales goals, as well as developing various marketing initiatives, programs, and proposal preparations.
- Creation and management of marketing collateral, proposals, reports, presentations, and other creative projects.
- Write, edit, and proofread copy for various marketing channels; including but not limited to packaging, sales and training manuals, promotional collateral, blogs, emails, tradeshow materials, website, video, and advertising.
- Review artwork files to ensure corporate brand and message consistency on all company communications and materials.
- Facilitate strong communication and alignment between the Marketing Department and other Departments, including but not limited to Sales, Education, PR, Operations, International, and Project Management.
- Coordinate day-to-day communication for product launches, promotions, and programs.
- Manage pre-launch Marketing collateral sample distribution for all departments.
- Assist in the development and management of content for the company’s website.
- Research and report on marketing data and industry trends to determine marketing strategy.
- Facilitate and coordinate updates and maintenance of department SOPs.
- Assist in additional interdepartmental support, including event management, exhibition coordination, and other needs that may arise.
- Coordinate with the Project Manager to ensure deliverables are on schedule.
- Actively take on special projects, as needed.
- Additional tasks, duties, and responsibilities as assigned by management.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 2+ years relevant work experience.
- Experience in cosmeceutical and/or clinical channels is ideal, but not required.
- Working knowledge and proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and project management platforms.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong copywriting skills and experience – copy, creative or editorial.
- Extremely organized with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work proactively, both independently as well as collaboratively in a team environment, with a strong sense of responsibility.
- Motivated with a strong sense of time and project management in a dynamic environment.
- Sound understanding and interest in social media channels.
- Physical demands – occasionally, must be able to lift up to 25lbs.