- General responsibilities include administrative duties to support the Public Relations team – inclusive, but not limited to, assisting with the creation and management of projects, events, creative assets, launches and calendars
- Update, file, and maintain all Public Relations press monitoring and clipping coverage
- Route/traffic PR projects and reports through internal and external departments to ensure projects are completed by the due date
- Act as a liaison between the Domestic and International Marketing Departments (as well as other external departments) relating to Public Relations
- Keep PR digital files updated and user-friendly for external departments
- Help manage the Public Relations calendar to stay on track with product launches, events, etc.
- Assist with PR Director’s schedule
- Assist with a variety of research projects relating to competition/trends while managing an ongoing competitive analysis library
- Carry out any PR projects assigned by management
- Maintain updated global calendars and media lists
- Monitoring print, digital press, and influencer
- Preparing and sending out gifting materials for VIPs and influencers
- Researching digital influencers/brands for potential partnerships
- 1-2 years of work experience in public relations, marketing, social media or similar field.
- Beauty industry preferred.
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office programs – Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Word.
- Strong writing skills and experience – copy, creative or editorial.
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.).
- Extremely organized, with a strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and proactively with a strong sense of responsibilities.
|Posting Date:||Nov 1, 2022 7:19:00 PM|